Saturday, June 24, 2006

back in milan....

Hey peps,
Im back in milan now… (ok actually right at this very pt im in rome, waiting for my train to Milan in abt 2.5hrs but im writing my entry now cos well, I have 2.5hrs…)

Was back in spore for a dear friend n now im back to finish up my sem (1.5wks of it) n then to Barcelona n then to London n back home… I really wanted to go to Budapest n all, but after spending sooo much for my trip to spore n back, I decided to not spend anymore… my barce n london trip tix have been bought prior to this u see… so till next time, when I travel europe again… J

Anyway, in spore I ate my fill of everything I needed to eat.. from my aunty silo’s fried beehoon with I didn’t have to chop the carrots n all… to crabs , bak chor mee, kuay tutu, selegie tau huay, crystal jades xiao long bao n spring onion oil la mein, glorious jap food… it was amazing. My only complaint is that the tomatoes we get In spore is a far cry from what italy has to offer…. Oh! I found vanilla yoghurt in spore bishan ntuc! I think its ‘yoplaits’ or something like that... so mdm wong! u have vanilla yoghurt!

well im back at home now... after traveliing for 24hrs... yucks... n decided to cont this entry cos it closed suddenly due to no batt...i had a very smooth trip back to milan, unlike my trip back to spore(that one must be the worst trip ever for anyone... its jsut way too long to re-describe the whole hting....). by b4 i left for milan i was actually a tad worried man, after sucha traumatising experience on my previous trip... i prayed i wont get robbed la, wont no one will cheat me la, wont miss trains/planes la etc... even asking that no one sat next to me in the plane so i have more space... n wa-la! i didnt have anyone sitting next to me on my 12hr flight, i didnt lose anything this time, i didnt get robbed, nor missed any train/plane... only thing was i had to wait 3.5hrs to catch the train, the rest were all full... but while waiting with samsonite, i met a nun n was sitting with her till i left for my train! thats like as safe as it gets man.. being with a nun, in rome... see who dares to rob/steal ur stuff,FOR SURE go straight to hell, dont pass go, dont collect 200.... what happened was i went to look for a seat n i saw the nun so i asked her to help me watch samsonite while i run over to get a drink, cos i mean she a nun! wont run away with sam.. so ok.. then i came back with my drink n sandwich then there was a lady sitting with the nun who then asked me to sit with the nun so we can accompany each other (shld be la, in my liiiiiiiiimited italiano) so ok, i sat infornt of her... but cos she cldnt speak english n i cant italian...so we didnt quite speak much, usualy she will say somehting then i jsut smile n smile n nod n nod... so she says her rosary n prayers n i jsut try to look busy... oh! i told u fellas i was worried tavelling right, so i had a rosary in my pocket with me... n when i moved to join the nun i took it out to show her to tell her 'hey! im catholic too!'... since i cldnt say it in italian...oh well, her train was later than mine n jsut b4 i left her, the previous lady came back (oh, did i tell u she left?) so just nice! ok la, at least in that 3.5hrs, i cld go run n get coffee, go toilet etc without worring abt sam.. while the nun cld also walk ard cos her legs were getting numb i think...

then when i got back, lynn came to get me at the centrale train station n jx made dinner... so al was really nice n gd... thanks mates! apreciate it big time...

so i guess when i prayed for a safe trip, it was really as safe as it gets.. i mean come on, god sent me a nun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home