Wednesday, May 17, 2006

crackers...n a pancake

well, somehow i find it very fun n interesting n ok, yummy to make spreads for crackers... the last time was avocado, n this time i made 2 more!


ok, just so u fellas know, i took these pic myself so thats y they dont look as good as the ones we used to put up. dont have the jx standard... but oh well, jsut for me to keep a record of my food n a 3min entertainment read for u fellas... i say this is gd enough... :)



chocolate(nutella)+yoghurt+orange zest with raisins
this one wasnt too bad, cant go wrong la basically... heh


yoghurt+basil+grated cheese+sundried tomato with tomato+garlic
this one was nice with the tomatoes.. refreshing...

this pancake was made by lynn for my bday (to all those who forgot my bday, doom on u.....) well lets jsut say it the most animated cake ive gotten over the last 22 yrs.... well, my bday here wasnt very exciting, had to go over to my grp mates palce to DO PROJECT can... then worked the whole night 4am? oh well, but lynn arranged for aperitivo with some fellas fr our living quarters n sch so that was nice... btw, aperitivo here means u pay for a cocktail(6-8euros?) n get buffet ! stuff like pasta, rice, ham, cheese pizzas etcetcetc depends n where u go to get what food....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home