Tuesday, April 04, 2006

stupiddddd toshiiibaaaaaa...................

damn today, out of nowhere n nothing, my lappie jsut had problems starting up! they tell me to uninstalll any new progs or handware...but the thing is i cant get to windows to even uninstall!!! argh...

its freaking bad enough i dont have conection for 10days cos i shifted out.. so camping in sch till evening for internet,now i find out that i dont even have a computer to use the damn internet! the computers here with internet that i know so far, is in the knowledge centre, with maybe 12 units? n of the 10 that is new n has a usb drive... maybe 6? n it closes on monday...n today is monday...

so anyway, i looked up the net for toshiba service centres n thankfully there is one in milan... so i called the service centre,they toldmewhere in limited english n jx imediately looked on the map to search where n which train station n told me exactly hoe to get here even before i could ask..! ( i obviously have to ask...im how cock n blur...) thanks jx!

so then the way to the service centre i was telling myself that this is all gd training for me cos i need to learn to toughen up n learn to get my stuff fixed in some foreign land n all instead of calling my brother/dad n everyone else for help... very positive n all...
then at the centre, when the dude said in minimal english that its gonna take 7-10days, i wanted to die la... there n then...
then on the way back, im like how freakin sian diao, totally ju sang, totally depressed, totally negative...., how on earth am i gonna spend my next 10days without a computer, ok fine can still use sch assuming in can get a unit... then at night? maybe i shld jsut go home everyday n sleep immeidately so i wont think abt not having a computer, or maybe ill jsut cook all day n grow fat.. then again, i thot, maybe i can sketch for 10 nights! ill be how pro after that! (seriously, ya right...like i will sketch).... hai.....

ok, so i tried to get the dude to see if u can fix the com on the spot cos i think its can be fixed very quickly... but he said he aint a technician n this was jsut a drop off pt... hai... so after asking he gave me a no to call the technician to ask if they can hurry...
i called n everyone who answer my call asked fpr name, contact, email.... n then transfer my call... n then the next person asks me for name, contact etcetcetc... n then transfer my call... goodness.... anyway, after speaking to some lady who cld speak english, i hope she got my message to hurry up with my lappy....

only me know, will kana such stuff... only i will "lose" my passport, only i will buy an umbrella n have fine weather after that, only i will bring lao gan ma to italy only to find it here, only i will buy adaptors from spore for italy but buy the wrong one n only my damn it laptop will die on me... hai.... รน
then again if janeyhia"s life wasnt as such, i no need to write a blog abt such cock n ammusing(only to u i swear) stuff n guess what? u reading this wont even happen at all!! amazing how the world goes round....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home