Monday, November 27, 2006

still finding time to escape...

its monday night.my report is due wed 5pm.im obviosuly running away for a couple of mins from my report. im waiting my new printer coming in tmr. (stupid canon printer only lasted slightly more than a yr n servicing beyond waranty cost so much im better off with a new printer). im watching 'front' now on central, great variety show on arts stuff in spore.im feeling quite happy somehow. think cos i had a nap just now. not as smooth a nap as i hoped but ANY sleep these days leaves me smiling blissfully cos im still trying to work round my insomnia. i got my knockout flu pills tho, $0.40 for 10! if i finish all 10 n still have a prob, im going to the doc , pronto.

ok i wanted to share the sorbet story to those who havent a clue what it is, but i realised i dont haev the pics! argh... till i get them... sorry ah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home