Tuesday, October 24, 2006

im a nua sai (lazy piece of shit)

gd mrng friends, ok, sorry, afternoon. i slept at 7 n got up at 2... ok, 230. which is pretty decent sleep i say.. plus no more tossing anymore! which is weird cos presentations r even closer now. but somehow, in my janeyhia way, im just a nua sai now.so feeling so lazy n not stressed, which is weird.but oh well, im not complaining, at least now i can sleep..n really well too!
im jsut blogging now cos im sooo damn lazy to start work... right now, i just really feel like eatin island creamery's ice cream. anna jsut reminded me that ive not had them since i left for milan..aiyo...!
ok, i think i just gotta get my lazy ass to work now, oh wait. i suspect im hungry, maybe illl go cook now! yay! ok out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lynn send me here!!
what are you doing for this dessert project??! Sounds cool...sadly, i'm going to London and not Paris - so cant visit Salon du Chocolat for you.
If you need anything else thou I'll try and help you out.
Let me know!!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger janey hia said...

heyhey,
just add me to ur msn when u get this? marble_j@hotmail.com

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home