Thursday, January 04, 2007

last year, last chance.


after not playing sports for a gd whole yr, plus excessive eating n drinking without thought for the whole of dec, ive finally had my fill n concluded ' jane hia, ure a lard ball. n a white one too. lets gets cracking.pronto!'
so ok, i decided to give IHG a shot, tho i previously decided not too due to my slip disc. but heck ,i cant sit ard ANYMORE. thus, i took up hockey n badminton again.


so today, was the girsl hockey carnival. yes i know my skin shade makes it confusing to imagine. we didnt get our gold, n had a heart-stopping fight for our silver for our very last match. but at the end of the day, all was gd n we left on a high. that goal our captain put in in the late 2nd half really was so memoriable. naj was so shocked n happy that she ran back to cheer with the rest of the team, forgetting to even give su (our captain) a hug. bad naj i say. haha. so my day ended with a pulled left butt (accompanied with a butt rub from gillybillie, much apreciated really, but never felt this molested ever) a bruised right knee (cos i needed it to support my butt while i swept balls with all of my life.) a smashed toe (this i have no idea how i got) n of cos, a tan.(a very uneven n ugly singlet-jersey tan).

im jsut really glad i decided to play hockey really. its a sport that i enjoy despite being soo lazy. being fully eusoff-trained, from a 1st yr freshie who simply hoped no one passes the ball to her so she wldbnt be the one that screws up, to a 4th yr last man, its been great. really.

to all the seniors who taught n ive had the oppportunity to play alongisde in the pitch, thanks for the memoriable yrs.
to the freshies n yet to leave hockey mates, its been a pleasure playing with u fellas, hope u continue n we'll get our gold back k!
to the old farts 4th yrs like me, to have written 'last yr last chance' on our stick together meant something to me.thanks to allin more ways than 1. xuewei n naj, for being forwards that ran everywhere for every ball, including the D too. for siding lorraine n polly, for taking my incessant screams n running everywhere n having faith in me as a last man. we saved hannah n guarded our D. it truely really, has been so so great defending with u fellas :)
to gilliebilly, for teaching me the works of the last man last yr, for guiding me as a defender n for rubbing deep heat onto my left ass. thanks babe. im really so gratful u took me into hall, made me do dp n of cos, showed me how to love hockey.


6 old farts n 1 gillybillie.

i cant belive, once again im putting up sucha... emo post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'i cant belive, once again im putting up sucha... emo post.'

eeeeehehehe.

jia

4:37 PM  
Blogger janey hia said...

jia : r u judging me? *evil eyes*

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home