Tuesday, January 16, 2007

another phone.

damn tibs cabbie. dont wanna return my phone. well yes, it was a beautiful phone. it was one of the first few nokia flip phones. dont ask me for model no. i never got the hang of those. i loved that phone. terrible camera, but sleek, good weight that feels siok, simple no nonsense. unlike those 'movie maker... flash prog...' n all thsoe redundant crap. n big keypad. n now gone with that asshole of a cabbie :(

so i had to get a phone. went to those lil shops in lucky plaza.
me: whats the cheapest nokia u have? it doent matter if its 2nd hand
ah beng: that one.
me:how much?
ahbeng:75dollars
me:ill take it.

my new gadget comes with yellow backlight. how old sch right? but i wished it was even older than this. like the very first nokia that made waves. 6210?. i loved that one too. i wld have been very pleased if i left with that.

all i can say is,
i did it again.
damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home