Monday, April 09, 2007

i will squeeze a graduation out!

just got back from home. the last time i was back was cny. no wonder my mother sent an email saying ' everyone is wondering where u r.pls make some effort n come home'. mother power i say. but im glad i did. thanks mummy :) slept like mad. aircon does wonders. every other moment in a day, im dozing off. cept when i wanna get to bed for real n i cant cos my clock is screwed up as i now work at night n sleep during the day. didnt take any work back, cos bluff who right? like im gonna work... i get more realistic with things like these...

NOW. ive got a wk to my report submission. then another wk of hell till i have all my assessments. so family, i wont be home till 3wks later k?
NOW NOW, i gotta clamp my fat ass down n really really squeeze out a graduation for myself. i STILL dont dare to file for commencement. lets hope i do get to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home