Friday, February 23, 2007

procrastination nation

ive got some portfolio submission next tues. i obviously havent started. nevermind that. cos there is a crit the following tues,n its going to be another scarry session. i havent touched my thesis for some time. i had a reason for a short while, but now that that is done, im SUPPOSE to get my white ass crackin, but ive yet to.
NOW, i finally sat myself down, only to start doing random things like colouring my cell. zebra marker does what spray paint doesnt. gd shit. n now THIS. im obviously running away. i just need to graduate n get the hell out of here. ive never been that big a procrastinator, till now. of all yrs, of all semesters, the one that matters most, i up my capacity for procrastination. im getting too jaded for my own gd. not gd at all.

ok. im. going.to.start.now.

(i think there something wrong with my blog again. my title n whatevers on top disappeared. damn u blogspot. see what u did after forcing an upgrade.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home